What you need:
- Wings (ya, rly)
- No-stick baking paper
- Baking plate
- Prepare marinade.
- Pour over wings and let it cool down.
- Put in fridge and let rest for a day.
- Cover baking plate with tinfoil and baking paper (the marinate will cause pain and suffering in the cleaning phase so don't mess this up)
- Lay out wings on baking plate
- Sprinkle wings with minced rosemary
- Put in pre-heated oven, top/bottom heat, 180C
- Wait till wings turn dark golden brown
- While the wings are baking, cook some rice (20min)
- Also thoroughly cook the leftover marinade to make it into a very tasty hotsauce
- Serve wings on rice w/ hot sauce made from marinade
rezept/wings.txt · Zuletzt geändert: 2012-05-29 11:27 von 22.214.171.124