This page is dedicated to our very own SMT pick and place machine suitable for low-volume production runs and prototypes.
A great many people have been asking for a status update over the last couple of months. The project to revive the PnP machine quite literary fell asleep and nothing much happened for a year. However, motivation returned and the machine is now almost ready to use. All mechanical parts underwent maintenance and are in perfect working order. We're still looking for a suitable supply of pressured air for first trials and calibration is also still an open point.
Here's a quick overview of what's going to happen over the next couple of weeks:
- Evaluating equipment and accessories
- Trial runs with pressured air
- doing awesome stuff.
- get/build Dispenser head for solder paste (BS391-Dispenser)
Fundraising for getting the pressured air equipment
- Micha: 10€ (2012-08-02)
- Krischan: 15€ (2012-09-22)
- exco: 10€ (2013-05-13)
- Jocki: 15€ (2013-05-13)
- Timm: 15€ (2013-05-13)
- Emmo: 20€ (2013-05-16)
- hadez: 15€ (2013-05-16)
- ttb: 5€ (2013-05-16)
- Phrewfuf: 10€ (2013-05-16)
- makefu: 10€ (2013-05-16)
- Samuel: 10€ (2013-05-16)
- Summe: 135€
- Converter: Eagle (XML) → Pick and place (dBASE III).
- Translation; Deutsch → Englisch (WIP),
- getting it back online.
Sub pages / Details
- Demo mode, or how to make it do stuff
Discussion page(moved discussion to mailing list)
- Documentation (for internal use)
- Worklog (Last update: 28.07.2012)
- Component placing rate up to 3000 pph,
- 114 Feederslots,
- ability to place 0201 components up to fine-pitch grid resolution of 0,3 mm,
- 3 cameras,
- universal CAD-interface.
- MS-DOS 6.22 with
- TCP/IP stack using mTCP and RTL8139 packet driver (IP: 10.42.100.5),
- GNU file management utilities (you can use cp, mv, ls, …),
- Snarf and last but not least a
friedhof/project/pick-n-place.txt · Zuletzt geändert: 2017-11-09 02:15 von 192.168.146.218